Your oral health is a window to your overall health, and maintaining it is a must. Proper dental care not only addresses the existing dental concerns that you may be suffering from but also keeps your future dental health in check. Dental care includes everything that you opt for to take care of your teeth and gums.
Here are the popular dental procedures that you may opt for at our clinic:
Teeth whitening is a simple and effective cosmetic dental procedure that helps you enhance the appearance of your smile. Many patients suffer from yellow and stained teeth because of multiple causes. When you visit our dental clinic for teeth whitening, our dentist performs the procedure to lighten the dullness of your teeth and dissolve the stains. It is done by using best-quality whitening products and equipment.
Our teeth whitening treatments include a safe whitening gel that the dentist applies on the surface of your teeth. This gel targets the discoloration, stains, and yellowing on your teeth enamel, thereby removing the same. The procedure doesn’t require multiple sessions, and you may go back home with a whiter smile.
Tooth contouring addresses dental concerns such as irregularly shaped teeth, crowded teeth, cracked teeth, overlapping of teeth, and others. Also known as tooth reshaping, the procedure restores the shape of your teeth and enhances their appearance and functionality.
Our dentist removes small amounts of enamel to correct the dental flaw and give an attractive appearance to your smile. Many times, they also combine this procedure with dental bonding to attain the best results. Just like teeth whitening, they complete tooth contouring in only one visit at our dental clinic.
Dental Care Tips
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day and floss at least one time a day. It is best to perform flossing right after brushing your teeth. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush while brushing your teeth and brush for at least two minutes.
- Use fluoride toothpaste as it strengthens your enamel and keeps tooth decay at bay.
- Our dentist advises you to replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months to maintain proper cleaning of your teeth and prevent damage to the soft gum tissues.
- Follow a healthy diet, and avoid eating too many sweets. Do not consume aerated drinks or alcohol as they may stain your teeth. Similarly, smoking, too, stains the teeth, and you must abstain from the same.
- Schedule regular dental check-ups with our dentist to keep your dental health in check.
Please reach out to our dental practice in Carlsbad, CA, to have a consultation with our dentist, Dr. Adams. Please call us at (760) 804-0080 or schedule an online consultation, and we’ll guide you further.