When choosing between Invisalign® clear aligners and traditional metal braces, it is important to know that not every person is eligible for Invisalign. Because of their design, so people would not benefit from trying Invisalign, and should stick to traditional braces instead. It’s important to schedule a consultation with our team at Full Smile Orthodontics to determine which orthodontics treatment works best for your individual needs.
If you are eligible for Invisalign clear aligners, here are a few of their benefits:
– Invisalign straightens teeth and corrects bite issues. Straight teeth are much easier to clean than crooked teeth.
– Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible.
– Thanks to their patented thermoplastic design, Invisalign aligners are 100% customizable and allow for a super smooth and comfortable fit.
– Eating food is much easier with Invisalign than with traditional braces. Invisalign aligners can be removed so you are not limited on food choices.
– Invisalign allows you to keep your teeth and gums healthy. Because they are removable, cleaning your teeth is much easier than with traditional braces.
Come in now and let the dentists at Full Smile Orthodontics help craft you the perfect smile with Invisalign. Our office is located in Carlsbad, California. To schedule a meeting with Dr. Daniel Adams, please call 760.804.0080 and speak with a member of our fantastic team. Don’t delay, Invisalign today!