Straight teeth are easier to clean than crooked ones. Because food particles and bad bacteria like to hide in plaque that stands a better chance to avoid being swept away from brushing, it is important to ensure your teeth are straight so your dental tools can effectively do their jobs. Our team at Full Smile Orthodontics prides ourselves in crafting the perfect fit for any patient’s needs for their orthodontic care.
Correct your smile today. Here are some of the benefits of orthodontic braces:
– Orthodontic braces promote healthier teeth and gums. Straight teeth are much easier to brush and floss than misaligned teeth.
– Straight teeth can fix jaw alignment issues and can help prevent Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome, also known as TMJ.
– Bite problems caused by misalignments can be fixed with orthodontic braces.
– Various types of clear braces can be near invisible and potentially removable for eating.
– With straighter teeth, self-esteem can drastically improve, as well as interactions in social settings and amongst peers.
If you are interested in learning more about our orthodontics services at Full Smile Orthodontics, or would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Daniel Adams, feel free to call us at 760.804.0080. Our office is located in Carlsbad, California. Come in now to learn all about what a straight smile can do for you!